By removing the administrative burden behind drug and alcohol testing, you can focus more of your time on your customers and their needs. Our specially trained staff takes care of all the paperwork and reporting functions of testing in addition to stay up-to-date with in-depth knowledge of ever-changing standards to ensure your program abides by strict federal regulations.
We make sure that every step of the testing process adheres to federal guidelines. We provide a federally approved testing laboratory that meets Department of Health and Human Services standards. In addition, we can serve simply as a collection site and send specimens to the lab of your choice.
Our services include:
- Program organization for employers
- Comprehensive employee drug and alcohol testing
- Pre-employment, post-accident, viable suspicion and RTW screens
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT consortium testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Collection services, including federally mandated and non-mandated tests
- Thorough record-keeping and other tasks required by federal law
- Confidential electronic medical records management
- Computerized, third-party administration to assist with random selection process
- Supervisor and employee training
- Federally mandated Reasonable Suspicion Training for managers to identify signs and symptoms of substance abuse in their employees
- Drug and alcohol collection training
WorkPlace Health is home to one of the most qualified drug and alcohol testing teams in the region. In addition to years of professional experience, members of our testing team have completed rigorous training to become Drug and Alcohol Training Industry Association (DATIA) certified in urine drug testing and alternative drug testing. They are also certified in breath alcohol testing using devices that meet federal regulations for breath alcohol testing
Welcome to Lewisburg
Welcome to WorkPlace Health Lewisburg!
Our speciality is caring for your employees should injuries or illnesses ever arise in the workplace. We offer extensive care and flexible appointment times to meet your wellness and scheduling needs. We’re committed to providing quality health care, cost efficient services with on-going communication and accessibility. We also make it our priority to stay up-to-date with all government rules and regulations to make sure your company is in compliance with regulatory standards.
Keep your costs down and your productivity up with our Lewisburg location’s Non-Emergency Injury Care, Case Management, Breath and Alcohol Screening, DOT and Non-DOT Physical Exams, OSHA Testing, and Medical Surveillance services.View Location Homepage
WorkPlace Health does a great job explaining the injury, the treatment, and care plan. Their approach makes a difference in getting the person healthy and back to work quicker.