By removing the administrative burden behind drug and alcohol testing, you can focus more of your time on your customers and their needs. Our specially trained staff takes care of all the paperwork and reporting functions of testing in addition to stay up-to-date with in-depth knowledge of ever-changing standards to ensure your program abides by strict federal regulations.
We make sure that every step of the testing process adheres to federal guidelines. We provide a federally approved testing laboratory that meets Department of Health and Human Services standards. In addition, we can serve simply as a collection site and send specimens to the lab of your choice.
Our services include:
- Program organization for employers
- Comprehensive employee drug and alcohol testing
- Pre-employment, post-accident, viable suspicion and RTW screens
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT consortium testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Collection services, including federally mandated and non-mandated tests
- Thorough record-keeping and other tasks required by federal law
- Confidential electronic medical records management
- Computerized, third-party administration to assist with random selection process
- Supervisor and employee training
- Federally mandated Reasonable Suspicion Training for managers to identify signs and symptoms of substance abuse in their employees
- Drug and alcohol collection training
WorkPlace Health is home to one of the most qualified drug and alcohol testing teams in the region. In addition to years of professional experience, members of our testing team have completed rigorous training to become Drug and Alcohol Training Industry Association (DATIA) certified in urine drug testing and alternative drug testing. They are also certified in breath alcohol testing using devices that meet federal regulations for breath alcohol testing
231 Allegheny Boulevard Suite D
Brookville, PA 15825-2327
Phone: (814) 715-7471
Fax: (814) 715-7574
Welcome to Brookville
WorkPlace Health Brookville is proud to offer you a full-service Occupational Medicine Clinic!
We specialize in taking care of workplace injuries and illnesses. WorkPlace Health offers extensive care at times convenient to your busy, round-the-clock schedule. We’re committed to providing quality health care, cost-efficient services with on-going communication and accessibility. By choosing WorkPlace Health Brookville, you can rest assured that your business is compliant with regulatory standards.
With our Brookville location’s Non-Emergency Injury Care, Case Management, Complete Compliment of Lab Services, Physical Examinations, OSHA Testing, and Medical Surveillance services, you keep your costs at a minimum and productivity at a high, while ensuring your company is compliant with all regulations.
Conveniently located on Allegheny Boulevard, we’re accessible via I-80, exit 78, or within and are within one mile from routes 28, 36, and 322. We share a plaza with Family Dollar and Verizon, with ample parking for semis and tractor trailers.View Location Homepage
WorkPlace Health does a great job explaining the injury, the treatment, and care plan. Their approach makes a difference in getting the person healthy and back to work quicker.