Because your employees’s safety is a top priority, we offer all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance mandated testing in our offices and at your work sites.
Testing and services may include:
- Audiometric testing and hearing conservation
- Pulmonary function testing
- Biological monitoring for lead, heavy metal and other substances
- Radiographic monitoring for asbestos, silica and other substances
- Medical surveillance
- Pulmonary function and respirator fit testing
Often times, these tests are performed in combination with an exam to review respiratory health and general physical health. Urinalysis, visual testing, spirometrics, chest x-rays and blood analysis may also be required.
WorkPlace Health does a great job explaining the injury, the treatment, and care plan. Their approach makes a difference in getting the person healthy and back to work quicker.