At this time, we are searching for a PRN Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner to join our team. This position would cover both the Gratz area.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients through interview, health history, physical examination, and diagnostic testing.
- Determines initial medical diagnosis and initiates appropriate action to facilitate the implementation of the therapeutic plan consistent with the continuing health needs of the patient.
- Provides for the comfort, safety, privacy, and confidentiality of patients.
- Develops a health profile by taking health and developmental history, performing physical examination, and by analyzing clinical laboratory data, other diagnostic tests, and pertinent psycho social information.
- Assesses data on each patient, discriminating between normal and abnormal findings.
- Develops or assists in the development of a health care plan for primary care.
- Initiates and provides emergency care services as appropriate in life-threatening situations.
- Functions as part of the practice environment health care team by developing medical intervention programs designed to meet the needs of the patient.
- Works in collaboration with a designated Physician.
- Performs other duties as indicated or assigned by the Physician or the Practice Administrator.
- Current license from the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing with fulfillment of all required CME requirements.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Current CPR Certification.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Colleen Medlin, PT, DPT – Director of Clinic Operations – WorkPlace Health and Workers’ Compensation at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.